Sunday 3 June 2012

Curiosity book/box


This chipboard box designed as a book leant itself well to the graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers and stamps  I started by painting both inside and out in black acrylic paint then used the back cover of the 12x12 album with its small diamonds for the cover    The keyhole cover is die cut from grungeboard painted black and stressed before attaching with brads  I used various papers and embellishments from the Curiosity shoppe range to decorate the box  stamping with the bottles and labels stamps for the bottles  and labels on the inside which I coloured and embossed before adding them with foam to raise them slightly  The eye attached to the spine is cut from the papers and stuck to a Tim Holtz fragment with glossy accents
Supplies from   Calico Crafts

6 comments:

fatmonica said...

Wow!It's stunning!You'e put so much work into it and it shows.

Deborah said...

Looks really good. Love that diamond paper!

May said...

WOW, Stunning creation.. gosh I cant beleive I have not found your fabulous blog before.. Brillant makes.. I'm your newest follower.. Hugs May x x x

Pat Beaumont said...

Thanks for your lovely comments - welcome to my blog May

Rosie said...

Just lovely! I can see that like me you love the brown/black grungey look. You've obviously enjoyed making this and I'm wondering what you're planning to keep in it now??

Lorraine said...

excellent